Sunday, July 09, 2006

Stupid Girl

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/opinion/columnists/orl-parker0906jul09,0,7388633.column

Kathleen Parker losing sleep over using the term "lynch mob"(!) When she regularily appears in the racist Jewish World Review for one thing... Yeah, annoying idiots like David Horowitz love to cling to the Holocaust while spouting his sneering racism, like it's a good excuse. And why should I lose sleep in angering black people over even mentioning lynch mobs? I wasn't at any lynch mobs and that's not supposed to happen in the supposedly 'enlightened' world that makes Ann Coulter latest potbroiler a bestseller...

Parker is just a stupid girl. Her columns are mostly about how "Bush is nice", and how "Wolfowitz is nice" and other neo-con filth are "nice". And I'm not at all convinced.

Neo-cons are much worse when they're women. So I was tasteless last time, but what I said was nothing compaired to the vile garbage Coulter writes. Parker is just plain stupid. I find her less enjoyable because she's so enthusiastic about Bush, seemingly in the face of people like me who hate him. Kathy, you've had your fun for six years...