Saturday, July 08, 2006

Let's twist again!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/13760597/

These are exactly the kind of ugly charges David Horowitz and Kfir Alfia support, all the while they two-facedly give lip service to racists such as Jared Taylor. But they WON'T stop what I just mentioned below. Me thinks they encourage that sort of thing. No, I don't support SPLC at all, and I don't know how much truth there is concerning their hysteria. But if this scenario is true I'm not at all surprised. Although one wonders whether these neo-nazis joined the armed forces out of the usual redneck hatred for Arabs, or that they truly wanted to subvert Bush's war plans and rule in general (which from what I hear they are apparently against -- hard to believe, but true!) I suspect a bit of both, however...