Friday, October 13, 2006

Kenya

http://www.guardian.co.uk/kenya/story/0,,1921282,00.html?gusrc=rss&feed=12

Funny enough I got in touch with one of those criminals in the British army who served in the Kenyan commonwealth(!) It was in answer to a bizarre ad I placed in Bound and Gagged magazine back when it was around, and I got a letter from someone calling himself "The Torture Man" from somewhere in west Canada. Funny enough he would also sign his later letters "Terence". His letters were usually poorly written but described luridly exactly what went on in those camps. Also told me about the "Sierras" -- some enslavement sceme that lured unwitting bottoms to be sold to (hear this Kfir Alfia!) rich Arabs. This was often written about in various leather-mags under the guise of fiction...

Haven't heard from him in years. Wrote he was going back to Africa, for what reason I wouldn't know....