Monday, June 19, 2006

A review not fit to line birdcages!

http://books.guardian.co.uk/reviews/politicsphilosophyandsociety/0,,1800002,00.html?gusrc=rss

I think this retard undermined his own argument by not condemning the United States for supporting worldwide human-rights abuse and citing the "Red Threat". What else is old? I think what this dipshit should know is that I hate and mistrust so-called 'anti-Communism' as much as Communism itself. It's all the same to me, and just as brutal. This Peter Beaumount should just have kept his big ugly mouth shut when he KNOWS Noam Chomsky isn't lying. I think the REAL noxious argument is exactly what Beaumount himself is giving -- if he thinks that committing crimes are excused because of how scary the Soviet Union is he can FUCK RIGHT OFF! I'd say both opposing sides are sickening in their violent and depraved demeanor.